Zone 1 £120 per Night
Central, comfortable and quiet our Westminster B&B is no ordinary B&B. Just steps away from the best of London this bright, spacious basement room is a hidden gem.
Westminster B&B offers a double (or twin) bedroom and ensuite with bath (and over bath shower). In addition, there is a small kitchenette which your host stocks with a generous continental breakfast. With its private entrance this B&B is more akin to a self-catering apartment but with the added bonus of a helpful, welcoming host.
A 10 minute walk will take you to the world famous Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. The River Thames is on your doorstep and the nearest tube station is a short (3 min) walk.
- Nearest tube station: Pimlico, a 3 minute walk
- Buses in all directions
- Nearest train station: London Victoria
- Bed size: King-size bed or two single beds
- Generous continental breakfast stocked in the kitchenette
- Extra bed available for a child. For more details please ask at time of enquiry
- Air conditioning unit
- Double, or twin, bedroom (ensuite): £120 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights