Stamford Brook B&B
Zone 2 £85 per room, per night
Our Stamford Brook B&B is a stunning, architecturally designed, apartment on two floors. Situated on a quiet, residential road, this B&B offers a beautifully furnished light and airy guest bedroom with ensuite. Stamford Brook itself is located between Hammersmith and the eastern edge of Chiswick with excellent transport links into central London.
In addition to the elegant indoor accommodation, this home boasts a beautifully landscaped garden designed by a Gold Medal winner at Chelsea Flower Show. On sunny mornings guests are welcome to enjoy their breakfast in the garden.
Your host is knowledgeable and friendly and you will receive a warm welcome and first-rate hospitality.
- Nearest tube station: Stamford Brook (8 min walk)
- Nearest train station: Shepherds Bush
- Bus stop (3 min walk) – Route 94 bus to Piccadilly Circus
- Bed size: double
- An English or full continental breakfast is served in the conservatory or in warm weather in the garden.
- Pay and display ticket-parking available in this and surrounding streets
- Iron and ironing board available on request
- Double bedroom, ensuite bathroom: £85 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 3 nights