South Kensington B&B
Zone 1 £125 per room, per night
This is a refined mews house situated in the heart of an upmarket and central location.
Guest accommodation comprises a first floor twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Two tube stations are within walking distance, Gloucester Road and South Kensington, and bus routes pass minutes walk from the house. The area is also rich in shops, restaurants and cafés.
The interior is elegant and sophisticated, and blissfully peaceful despite being so central. Guests can easily walk to The Natural History Museum, The Science Museum, The Victoria & Albert Museum and The Royal Albert Hall.
Your popular and charismatic host has travelled widely and speaks French and German.
- Nearest tube station: Gloucester Road or South Kensington
- Nearest train station: London Victoria
- Bed size: Two single beds
- Cooked or Continental Breakfast is served in the dining room between 8:00am and 9:30am
- Other rooms available to guests: sitting room and private courtyard
- Unrestricted parking on the street outside the house, and private garage available by prior arrangement for a daily fee
- There is a Stannah stairlift in this house
- Children over the age of 14 years welcome
- Twin bedroom, ensuite: £125 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights