Parsons Green B&B
Zone 2 £115 per room, per night
This B&B is situated in a peaceful, residential street in Parsons Green. The home has been beautifully decorated throughout: rooms are in elegant, bold colours, and are well thought-out and comfortable.
There are three guest bedrooms: The Gold Suite is ensuite and has the added benefit of French doors leading out onto a private roof terrace with sun loungers, table and chairs. The Red Room is a large double room that shares a bathroom with the Orange Room. The Orange Room can be made up with either two twin (single) beds or a Super king size bed.
Your host speaks French and Italian and will ensure you have a comfortable and relaxing stay in her home.
- Nearest tube station: Parsons Green and Fulham Broadway tube stations (both a 5 min walk)
- Nearest train: West Brompton
- Bus stops are close to the house
- Continental breakfast is served between 8am and 10am in the dining room, which has French doors leading out to the patio
- Pay and Display parking between 9am and 5pm on this and surrounding streets
- An extra bed can be added to the Gold Suite or the Red Room at an extra charge. Please ask at time of enquiry for more information
- Early and late arrivals can be accommodated by prior arrangement. If your room isn’t ready first thing, you’re welcome to leave luggage and freshen up before gaining entrance to your room later on
- Children over 6 years welcome. An extra bed can be put in either the Gold Suite or the Red Room for a family of three
- A miniature Persian cat lives here
- Smoking permitted on the roof terrace
- Red Room, shared bathroom: £98 per room, per night
- Orange Room, shared bathroom: £98 per room, per night
- Gold Suite, ensuite bathroom: £115 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights