Notting Hill B&B
Zone 1 £125 per room, per night
Our Notting Hill B&B oozes style and sophistication.
Notting Hill has a contemporary reputation as an affluent and fashionable area. It is known for its attractive terraces of large Victorian townhouses and this four-storey B&B will not disappoint. Portobello Road market, one of the most famous markets in the world, is on your door-step
The bedrooms are located on the fourth floor and accessed by stairs. This B&B offers a double bedroom with a private bathroom next door. There is also a single/twin bedroom opposite that we can offer to a family or group of friends. This second bedroom has an in-room shower and wash basin.
Your Italian/Belgian host has lived in Notting Hill for many years and can provide an insider’s guide to the local area to help you get the most out your stay. As well as English, she speaks French, Italian and Spanish.
- Nearest tube station: Notting Hill Gate (8 minute walk)
- A Continental breakfast is prepared for you between 7.30am and 10.00am. Breakfast is served in the breakfast room on the ground floor overlooking the garden. Weather permitting, breakfast may be served in the garden
- A family dog lives here
- Visitor parking available by special arrangement
- Children welcome from aged 6 years
- Double bedroom, private/shared bathroom: £125 per room, per night
- Twin/single bedroom, private/shared bathroom: £125 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights