Zone 1 £125 per room, per night
This garden apartment is a luxurious oasis of calm in the hustle and bustle of central London.
It is situated in a fine Regency terrace of classical houses facing Hyde Park. There is one large, extremely comfortable and elegant guest bedroom with a private bathroom. The private bathroom is screened from view and has a bath with over-bath shower.
Marble Arch B&B is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Paddington Station. It is also within a short walk of Lancaster Gate tube station on the Central line. The shops and nightlife of Oxford Street are only a stone’s throw away.
Your host is widely travelled and lists art, reading, music and literature as her interests.
- Nearest tube stations: Lancaster Gate (2 min walk), Paddington (5 min walk) or Marble Arch
- Nearest train station: Paddington (which is only 15 min from Heathrow Airport on the Heathrow Express)
- Bed size: One Super King Size or two single beds
- Continental breakfast is served in the sitting room between 8am – 9am. Sorry, the sitting room is not available for guest use, other than during breakfast
- On street meter parking available in surrounding streets
- Arrivals after 9am only please, and not after 10pm
- Children over 12 yrs welcome
- Double bedroom, private bathroom: £125 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 3 nights