Battersea 2 B&B
Zone 1 £110 per room, per night
This charming B&B is situated in a quiet street in Battersea. The double-fronted terraced cottage was built in 1890 and its peaceful elegance provides an oasis of calm after a busy day exploring London.
The first floor double bedroom is bright and beautifully furnished. Tea/coffee making facilities are also provided for your comfort. The adjacent private bathroom is large with an over-bath shower and Victorian portholes.
A full English breakfast, including fresh fruit salad, is served in the dining room. Your host invites you to relax in the sitting room which opens onto a small west-facing courtyard garden – a tranquil haven at the end of the day.
- Nearest tube station: Sloane Square (10 min bus ride)
- Buses in all directions a 5 minute walk away
- Nearest train station: Queenstown Road, Battersea Park
- Bed size: Double bed
- Full English breakfast served in the dining room between 8am and 9am
- Parking permit at additional cost may be available by prior arrangement
- Double bedroom, private bathroom: £110 double occupancy or £80 single occupancy
- Mininum stay: 1 night
- One night stay surcharge: A £5 surcharge is payable on stays of 1 night only