Zone 1 £120 per room, per night
You will be warmly welcomed at this Victorian terraced house located in a quiet street in Kennington.
The guest rooms are stylish and well furnished and your host also offers her guests the use of a sitting room with TV and comfortable sofas. A sumptuous breakfast is cooked and served in the quaint open kitchen.
There are two bedrooms available for guests: the first floor master double bedroom is ensuite. The second bedroom, at ground floor level, makes a large single or a small double or twin bedroom. It has a private shower room.
Your host speaks French and Italian. She is welcoming and discreet and keen to ensure her guests have a memorable stay with her.
- Nearest tube: Lambeth North
- Nearest train station: London Waterloo (one tube stop from Lambeth North)
- Frequent buses travelling in all directions stop on Kennington Road (1 min walk)
- Master bedroom bed size: King Size
- Single bedroom: One single bed or two single beds or one double bed
- Continental or Full English breakfast is served at the dining table on the lower ground floor served between 8am and 9.30am
- Children over the age of 8 years are welcome
- Early arrivals can be accommodated by prior arrangement. Sorry, no arrivals after 10pm
- Metre parking in this and surrounding streets. Visitor permit available by prior arrangement at an additional charge
- Master double bedroom, ensuite: £120 per room, per night (single occupancy rate: £110)
- Single bedroom, private bathroom: £100 per room, per night
- Single bedroom as twin/double: £110 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 1 night - 10% surcharge on stays of 1 night only