Zone 2 £100 per room, per night
A warm welcome awaits you in this large Victorian house in Hammersmith.
There are three guest bedrooms. The master double ensuite and the second double/twin bedroom share the top floor and the single bedroom is on the landing below. The house is situated on a quiet road with no through traffic.
Hammersmith is one of London’s key transport hubs with excellent tube and bus services. Local restaurants, pubs and shopping are all within easy walking distance of this home. The B&B is also within walking distance of Olympia.
Your hosts speak French and German and are happy to share their local knowledge to help you get the most out of your stay. Guests particularly enjoy their home made bread and marmalade!
- Nearest tube station: Goldhawk Road (5 min walk) or Hammersmith (8 min walk – or short bus ride from B&B)
- Nearest train station: Shepherd’s Bush (10 min walk)
- Frequent buses close to property in all directions
- A healthy continental breakfast, including homemade bread and marmalade, is served in the kitchen/conservatory between 7.30am and 8.45am
- A Full English Breakfast and/0r Dinner can be prepared for you by prior arrangement at an extra cost. This is included for stays of 3 nights or more.
- Pay and Display parking on street outside the house from 9am – 6pm. Free parking at weekends.
- Children welcome over age of 5 years.
- An extra bed can be put in the master double or single room at an extra charge. Please ask for details
- Early arrivals can be accommodated by prior arrangement. Sorry, no arrivals after 10pm
- As there are no tea and coffee making facilities in bedrooms, guests are invited to help themselves in the kitchen
- Master double bedroom, ensuite: £100 per room, per night
- Double/twin bedroom, shared bathroom: £98 per room, per night
- Single bedroom, shared bathroom: £76 per room, per night
- Stays of 1 nights only: 10% surcharge