Zone 2 £105 per room, per night
A wonderful bright and comfortable Victorian house on a tree-lined street off Fulham Road.
The large double bedroom is on the top floor of the house and benefits from French doors that open on to a south-facing Juliet balcony overlooking the garden. The single bedroom is on the half-landing below, and the same floor as the shower room.
The bathroom is shared between the two rooms if travelling as part of a group, but if you book the master bedroom only it is made available for your private use. There are great local cafés and restaurants and two tube stations are within easy walking distance.
You will be warmly welcomed by a knowledgeable and helpful host. She also speaks French.
- Nearest tube station: Parsons Green (7 mins) or Putney Bridge (8 mins)
- Frequent buses from Fulham Road and Fulham Palace Road (2 min)
- Nearest train station: West Brompton, via the District Line
- Double bedroom bed size: King Size
- Single bedroom bed size: One single or two single beds
- Continental breakfast is served in the dining room at a flexible time, depending on your plans for the day
- Private parking available at £12.50 per day in a private garage – please request at time of booking. On-street permit parking also available.
- Early or late arrivals and departures can be accommodated by prior arrangement
- From time to time all homes in west London will sometimes experience aircraft noise, depending on the wind direction. The windows in the guest bedrooms are double-glazed and noise is minimal. Although they should not be required, ear plugs are provided for particularly light sleepers.
- Double bedroom, private or shared bathroom: £105 per room, per night
- Single bedroom, shared bathroom: £79 per room, per night
- Single bedroom as twin, shared bathroom: £88 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights