East Putney B&B
Zone 2 £90 per room, per night
A beautifully furnished, large Victorian house, situated in a quiet residential area only a 7 min walk from the River Thames.
This delightful home is a short walk to Putney rail station. The guest rooms are spacious and comfortably furnished. The double bedroom is ensuite and overlooks the back garden. The twin bedroom, at the front of the house, has a shared bathroom.
Your host’s blend of art, furniture and soft furnishings make this an extremely relaxing place to be.
- Nearest tube station: East Putney (10 min walk)
- Nearest train station: Putney (1 min walk)
- Travel card: Zone 2
- Breakfast is served in the kitchen on the ground floor between 7.30am and 9am
- A family cat lives here
- If you fancy a walk along the River Thames, it is only a 7 min walk away
- Double bedroom, ensuite: £90 per room, per night
- Twin bedroom, shared bathroom: £75 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights