East Putney 2 B&B
Zone 2 £96 per room, per night
This large, charming, double fronted Victorian house is on a popular residential street only 3 minutes walk away from East Putney tube station on the District Line.
Two double bedrooms offer guests stylish and comfortable accommodation. Each room has a private bathroom. There is also a single room available that can be booked with the double room for a party of 3. Breakfast is served in the breakfast room on the ground floor overlooking the beautiful lawned garden.
This B&B is well served by public transport. East Putney tube station will get you to London Victoria station in less than 30 minutes and Putney rail station (a 2 minute walk) has frequent trains to London Waterloo via Clapham Junction. In addition, the amenities of Putney High Street are only a 5 minute walk away.
Your host is a professional caterer by trade so you can expect a delicious cooked or Continental breakfast with fresh fruit salad and home-made jams.
- Nearest tube: East Putney (3 min walk)
- Nearest train station: Putney (2 min)
- A choice of cooked or Continental breakfast is served in the breakfast room, usually between 7.30am and 9.30am, but flexible by arrangement
- Single room can only be booked with Room 2 and then bathroom is shared
- Metered parking in some surrounding streets or private parking by prior arrangement
- Double bedroom, private/shared bathroom: £96 per room, per night
- Single bedroom, shared bathroom: £75 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights