Zone 2 £125 per room, per night
This is a highly unusual London bed and breakfast. Located in a spectacular warehouse conversion on the Thames you will enjoy breathtaking, sweeping views of the City of London, Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf.
There are two double guest bedrooms in a private guest wing of the apartment. One has private bathroom, the other has private shower-room and separate WC.
The area is served by The Docklands Light Railway (DLR), a fast and efficient light rail system that links directly into the London Underground. From Limehouse station on the DLR you can be at Bank tube station in 6 minutes.
Your architect/designer host was, in part, responsible for the entire regeneration of the Docklands. The private balcony and dining area provide a perfect spot to watch the river traffic go by.
(Increased rates over Christmas and New Year. Please ask for further details).
- Nearest tube station: Limehouse Station on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
- Nearest train station: Liverpool Street or Waterloo
- Only 8 stops on the Docklands Light Railway to London’s City Airport
- Bed sizes: Kings size beds in both bedrooms.
- Cooked breakfast between 8:00am and 9:00am
- On street meter parking available in surrounding streets
- Owner’s small, private garage available at extra cost by prior arrangement
- Other rooms for guest use: open plan sitting room, dining room and balcony
- Children welcome, although no special facilities for babies and young children. Please enquire
- Smoking permitted on balcony
- Double bedroom, private bathroom: £125 per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights