Zone 1 £100 per room, per night
A warm welcome awaits you at this comfortable, friendly central London bed and breakfast, where the hospitality is second to none.
The area, Chelsea, is upmarket and stylish. Guests enter through a comfortable sitting room. The guest bedroom is on the first floor. The ensuite is large with a bath and hand-held shower attachment.
The location, just off chic Walton Street, is very central with easy access to London landmarks. Chelsea also offers excellent restaurants, cafés and amenities on your doorstep.
Your host speaks French and elementary German. She is also a qualified chauffeur and can collect or take you to the airport or on trips in and outside of London (agreed in advance at an additional cost).
- Nearest tube station: South Kensington (5 min walk), Sloane Square (7 min walk)
- Nearest train station: London Victoria is one tube stop from Sloane Square
- Bed size: King Size bed
- Children over 10 years welcome. Sorry, no special facilities for babies
- Two friendly cats live here
- Continental breakfast is served between 8 – 10am in the kitchen downstairs, or outside in the garden on warm days in the summer months
- As your host works, it may not always be possible for your breakfast to be served in person, but breakfast will be laid out and you are welcome to help yourself
- Host is a non-smoker but smoking is permitted in the garden
- Pay and display on this and surrounding streets or all day parking available on Sloane Avenue (10 min walk)
- Double bedroom, ensuite: £100 per room, per night