Camden Town B&B
Zone 2 £92 per room, per night
This superb four storey house is situated on a quiet residential road in London’s vibrant Camden Town.
The guest quarters are on the top floor and consist of two small double bedrooms. The smaller of the two bedrooms has a built-in en-suite which, though compact and bijou, provides guests with in-room facilities. The second bedroom has the use of a private bathroom on the floor below with bath and over-bath shower.
The bedrooms are complemented by a guest sitting room with TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Breakfast is served in the breakfast room on the ground floor – or in the garden, weather permitting.
Your host can offer you advice on exploring the local neighbourhood, as the markets in Camden are London’s 4th most visited tourist attraction.
- Camden Town – tube station: 10 min walk
- Camden Road – train station: 5 min walk
- Bus – 10 min bus ride to London Zoo
- Double bedroom, ensuite bathroom – Bed size: double bed (note this is a low bed)
- Double bedroom, shared bathroom – Bed size: double bed
- The two bedrooms are only booked to groups/families travelling together
- A choice of cooked or continental breakfast is served in the breakfast room on the ground floor, usually between 7.30am and 9.30am, but flexible by arrangement
- Children over the age of 8 yrs are welcome
- Due to the stairs, this B&B would not be suitable for those travelling with heavy or lots of luggage
- Double bedroom, ensuite: £92 per room, per night
- Double bedroom, private bathroom: £92 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights