Zone 2 £80 per room, per night
This superb location and unique B&B mixes the buzz of the city with some old-world charm. Only a 20 minute direct bus ride from London Victoria, this is a beautiful home.
A brass bed and your host’s collections of antiques, china and other objects add character to the large guest room. The room is situated at the front of the house and has a private bathroom. Breakfast is served in the impressive country-style kitchen overlooking the garden. A family cat also lives here.
Your will be warmly welcomed and made to feel very much at home here.
- Nearest tube station: Oval or Kennington
- Bus stop close to house with good bus routes
- Bed size: Double brass bed
- A Continental breakfast is prepared for you between 7.30am and 10.00am
- Guests are welcome to use the garden
- Double bedroom, private bathroom: £80 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights