Zone 1 £95 per room, per night
This is a spacious, modern and stylish B&B located just south of the river from Chelsea.
The interior is bright, elegant and peaceful. This B&B offers two double bedrooms, one ensuite and the other shares a bathroom with your host only. Both bedrooms can be made up as either a double or a twin room. Continental breakfast is served in the kitchen/dining room.
The property is very well served by good bus routes that take you directly to the centre of London and its tourist landmarks. Sloane Square or South Kensington tube stations are a 10/15 minute walk away or a bus will take you there if preferred.
Your host was born in London and has traveled extensively before settling back in London. She has worked in the fashion business, and has a creative eye, evident from the lashings of style in her home.
- Nearest tube station: Sloane Square, a 15 minute walk
- Buses in all directions a 5 minute walk away
- Nearest train station: Clapham Junction
- Bed size: Both rooms have one Super King-size bed or two single beds
- Healthy vegetarian continental breakfast served between 8am and 9am
- Not suitable for guests arriving by car.
- Double (or twin) bedroom, ensuite: £95 per room, per night
- Double (or twin) bedroom, share bathroom: £95 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights