Zone 2 £105 per room, per night
Balham has quietly and confidently transformed into a buzzing part of south west London.
This beautiful home has an air of tranquility throughout. The guest quarters take up the entire top floor, allowing not just for privacy but also for spectacular views over the rooftops of London. accommodation is spacious and well-appointed: the walk-in shower in the private bathroom has body-jets to revitalise you after a hard day’s sightseeing, working or shopping.
Full English or continental breakfast is served in the dining room with its mellow orange walls and wooden floor. In the summer months you can breakfast under the pear tree in the exquisite garden, which has the accolade of inclusion in the National Garden Scheme.
Your host’s background encompasses the worlds of music and art. She is always happy to discuss ideas and suggestions for sightseeing – both on and off the beaten track. She also speaks French and Italian.
- Nearest tube station: Balham (5 min walk) or Clapham South (7 min walk).
- Nearest train station: Balham
- Buses: frequent buses pass close to the property, and travel in all directions.
- Double bedroom – King size bed
- Full English or Continental breakfast is served between 7.30am and 9.30am
- Children over 12 years welcome
- Visitor parking available to guests at an extra cost
- Early check-in and late check-out by prior arrangement and guests are always welcome to leave luggage if room is not yet available
- Double bedroom, private bathroom: £105 per room, per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights